Home Schooling Australia
Home-schooling with FutureSchool
Removing your stress and ensuring your child’s academic success.
There will be times when you won’t have the right answer for your child. But don’t panic. With FutureSchool, help is always available. We do the hard work for home-schooling parents, so all you need to do is monitor their progress.
Together, let’s give your child more time to do the things that they love doing!
WHY FUTURESCHOOL FOR THE HOME-SCHOOLING FAMILY?
- Our packages are aligned to the local curriculum used by most schools.
- Our lessons are developed and delivered by qualified teachers.
- Study plans and lessons are tailored to your child’s needs.
- Online video tutorials ensure interactive learning and cover all English and maths requirements.
- It provides detailed reports, sets examinations and marks student papers.
- Can be accessed anywhere, anytime
It’s the ideal online learning tool for the home-schooling family. With it, your child will feel empowered and will reach their full potential.
Entrust your child’s learning to FutureSchool. We take the stress out of home-schooling.
THE BEAUTY OF FUTURESCHOOL’S PARENT PORTAL
The parent portal is a monitoring system that allows you to easily assess how your child is performing academically. It does the hard work, so that you can concentrate on what matters.
You can expect the following from the parent portal monitoring system:
- Comprehensive reporting on all study activity
- Single click ability to keep lessons current with classroom work
- Exam preparation for your child
- The ability to provide extension work for brighter students
- Animated bar graphs and charts
- Lesson search function
- On-going access and support from our online tutors
- One touch access to your child’s results and statistics
- Tailored study plans based on your child’s current knowledge
- and much more!
HOW IT WORKS
Mathematics and English are two very different subjects, therefore, a different approach is required for each subject. Whilst the teaching principles are the same, the delivery and execution must be different. FutureSchool utilises the power of video lessons and weighted consolidation exercises along with a variety of approaches on how to use the programme. You can find a more detailed explanation on the Mathematics and English subject pages.