The Future School website is operated by Future School Pty Ltd (ACN 158 848 303 - ABN 49 158 848 303).
Future School from time to time offers additional services via the
www.futureschool.com or its associated websites ('FS websites') and such educational programs, services and delivery mechanisms
will be collectively referred to as Future School Learning Systems in these terms. Your
access to, and use of, Future School Learning Systems is subject to
these terms, the Future School privacy statement, the Future School
become a member of the Future School Learning Systems services. Prior
to using Future School Learning Systems, you should read and understand
What you must do
- You must use Future School Learning Systems in accordance
- You may use your specific security identification code
('Future School ID') to access Future School Learning Systems. The
Future School ID could take the form of an individual username and
password, a digital certificate or another security-related
- The Future School ID may be used only for the purposes of
accessing Future School Learning Systems and for authorising
instructions or requests using the Future School Learning Systems
services made available for and by the Future School Learning Systems.
What you must not do
You must not:
- use Future School Learning Systems for any activities other
than those intended, or post, transmit materials via Future School
Learning Systems any information or materials, which breach any laws
or regulations, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes
- use Future School Learning Systems in a manner which
interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces
or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from utilising
the Future School services
- provide your Future School ID to a third-party without authorisation
from Future School.
- use another's Future School ID or name without permission
- provide false information when registering or changing your
Future School registration or payment details
- impersonate another person when using Future School Learning
- make unauthorised modifications to Future School Learning Systems
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to
or via Future School Learning Systems
- assist or attempt any of the above acts whilst using or via
Future School Learning Systems.
Type of Service provided
- Future School offer both Free Trials and Money Back Guarantee subscription offers through its network of affiliates and the terms and conditions of these offers include but are not limited to:
- 12 months subscription to the Future School Services;
- A free trial period as determined in the offer;
- A money back guarantee period as determined in the offer;
- To be eligible for any offer that includes:
- A specified money back guarantee;
- A specific free trial with unlimited usage; or
- An affiliate specific rewards or special bonus offer;
- be a parent or guardian of school-aged children
- provide valid and truthful registration information
- correctly register your children and use the learning system
- Failure to correctly comply with the registration terms will automatically disqualify your entitlement to any reward or bonus offer, but does not release you from your contract of 12 months subscription to the Future School services and subsequent liability to pay for those services for the contracted period.
- Some products and services offered for sale or advertised via
Future School are products, services and information provided by
- The products and information supplied by third-parties are
protected by copyright and can only be used in accordance with the
Future School Learning Systems services.
- Unless specifically expressed in writing, Future School takes no
responsibility for the materials or services provided or offered on its
FS websites by third-party organisations and persons visiting the FS websites must rely on the third-party's
Use of license
- It is recommended that registered end-users of the Future School
Learning Systems should install either:
- Members should use the member's login on the homepage of the appropriate FS website to
access their Future School Learning System, with the understanding that the URL should be
linked or bookmarked to any computer that they use to gain access to the Future School
Learning Systems provided:
- the registered member's Future School ID is ONLY used by that registered
member to access their subscription of the Future School Learning Systems;
- the registered member ensures that non-registered users are not provided with their security
access to the Future School Learning Systems.
Prices and products and services are subject to change
- All prices displayed and products and services offered for
supply on Future School Learning Systems are subject to change without
- Prices are current at time of registering and will apply for
the Future School Learning Systems services ordered and provided for
the registration period agreed at that time.
- Renewal of a Future School Learning Systems service is
subject to price at the time of renewal and applies specifically to
the Future School Learning Systems service being renewed or ordered at
that time. They should be reviewed and understood to specifically
apply to the service/s being renewed or ordered from the date of
renewal or purchase until notice of amendment.
- For security reasons, we may occasionally require you to
re-authenticate yourself, for example, after a period of inactivity on
the connection between your browser and the Future School servers. We
are not liable for any information you may lose if the Future School
servers terminate your browser session due to prolonged periods of
inactivity between your browser and the Future School servers.
- You must comply with all directions issued by Future School
relating to use of your Future School ID and access to Future School
- Future School is not responsible for providing the
computer, hardware, or any other equipment necessary to access the
- You must not transmit, provide or disclose your confidential
Future School ID to any other person or store it in a manner that
would reasonably allow another person or entity to obtain access to
it, except as specified in clause 7.5.1 or 7.5.2 below.
- You must not keep the confidential component of your Future
School ID in a location where it is capable of being copied or used by
any other person or disclose the confidential component of your Future
School ID to any other person, other than:
- a person authorised by Future School Learning Systems to access and use Future School Learning Systems
- that authorised person being a parent/guardian/teacher, who
in accessing or using Future School Learning Systems agrees to be
- Future School is entitled to rely on your Future School ID as
evidence of your identity and authority for the purposes of Future
School Learning Systems. These include making payments to Future
School using your credit card details, and nominating email addresses
or phone numbers to which Future School may send billing and payment
information relating to your Future School Learning Systems service.
You are responsible for all use of Future School Learning Systems and
your Future School ID where you have not complied with the terms of
- You must immediately notify Future School if you become
- the confidential component of your Future School ID has been
compromised or is known by a third-party (other than by an authorised person)
- of any unauthorised use of your Future School ID.
- In the event that you notify us of either of these things, we
will take reasonable steps to deactivate the Future School ID and
issue you with a new Future School ID within a reasonable time. Notice
provided by you under this clause does not release you from your
- We will take reasonable steps to secure Future School
Learning Systems and the systems in our control that are used to
access Future School Learning Systems. However, the internet is
sometimes unreliable and is a difficult medium to secure. Future
School does not guarantee the security of the internet, your hardware
or any third-party software used to access Future School Learning
Systems, or any information that passes through such systems.
- All Future School Learning Systems registrations incur Future
School Learning Systems payment. Your billing automatically applies to
the paperless option, with a minimum term agreed to during your registration
application. Automatic monthly payments that are agreed to in the registration
application will apply from the application date.
- Your billing preference will be on a monthly basis and will apply to your selected
preference identified during the registration process, that being either your specified
credit card or directly debited to your bank account.
- Your account will be regularly debited with the monthly
payment and to ensure accurate billing is maintained you must contact Future School immediately you change any of the credit card or direct debit account details
relating to your subscription to enable us to bill you correctly.
- To notify Future School of the changes, simply email your changes from within your subscription portal by selecting 'Ask a Tutor' and 'Accounts Enquiry'
or email us at Change of account details
providing your name and telephone number so that we can confirm your changes with you.
How to cancel or automatically extend your service
- If you have subscribed to a specific period free trial, then you are entitled to cancel your subscription during the term of the free trial, with an understanding that if you do not cancel your subscription, then you abide by the terms of the offer that you have agreed to.
- Cancellation of your subscription includes but is not limited to:
- Providing valid information when registering for the Future School service;
- Where specified in the offer, registering your family and accessing the service during the trial period;
- Cancelling the subscription prior to the end of the trial in accordance with the Future School offer;
- Complying with the cancellation policy relating to cancellation fees, forming the terms of our cancellation policy.
- If you have signed up for a monthly subscription to the Future School Service, you may stop using the Future School Service at any time for any reason, by providing Future School with thirty (30) days' notice from the end of the current payment period.
- If you have signed up for a twelve (12) month subscription to the Future School Service, you may stop using the Future School Service at any time after the initial twelve (12) month period, for any reason, on thirty (30) days' notice to us. If you do not notify us that you wish to stop using the Future School Service, your subscription will automatically roll on to a one (1) month subscription for the same monthly fee as the monthly fee for your twelve (12) month subscription.
- You acknowledge that if you cancel your Future School subscription at any time during the initial twelve (12) month agreed period, you must pay us an early termination fee equivalent to either two (2) months current subscription fee or 50% of the outstanding charges for the remainder of your subscription, whichever is the greater. You acknowledge that this amount is a genuine pre-estimate of the loss we are likely to suffer due to you cancelling your subscription with Future School.
- If you have a prepaid twelve (12) months subscription for the Future School Programs, you may stop using the Future School Service at the end of the twelve (12) month period.
You will be contacted 30 days prior to the renewal date and asked to confirm your extension by paying for the next twelve (12) month subscription period at the latest renewal price.
Failure to pay the renewal subscription will automatically prohibit access by the users under the subscription and will
prevent use of any of the services until payment is received.
- 60 days after cessation of the subscription all user information is removed and a new customer record and details is required for continued use of the Future School services.
Future School does not guarantee maintenance of the records, where the customer is responsible for and fails to renew their subscription.
Our liability to you
- Given the nature of telecommunication systems, particularly
the internet, we cannot guarantee that Future School Learning Systems
will always be available to you, or fault or virus-free.
- The terms that apply to the supply of Future School Learning
Systems are those expressly set out in this document and those implied
by consumer protection laws to the supply of this service that are
unable to be excluded. No other terms apply.
- We are not responsible for:
- loss caused by factors which could reasonably be considered
to be outside our control, such as faults in third-party equipment
- loss of data
- an inability to synchronise data due to change of service address, your failure to update or
synchronise data correctly prior to disconnection, or failure of your internet services.
Your liability to us
- You are responsible for the proper use of the Future School
Learning Systems service and failure to use the service subject to
you of the changes that have occurred. In addition, all changes will
be published on the Future School website on the legal statement page.
- If the change will benefit you, we can make the change
immediately and are not required to notify you prior to the change.
- If the change has a detrimental impact on you, but is:
Sometimes, due to the nature of the change, we may not be able to give
you three (3) days prior notice. In this event, we will give you as
much notice as we reasonably can. Notice will be provided to you by
transmitting an email notification to your designated email address.
- required by law
- necessary for security reasons
- to prevent fraud, or
- for technical or infrastructure reasons, we will try to give
you three (3) days prior notice of the change.
- If the change is not of a type described in Clause 9.2 or
9.3, we will give you at least thirty (30) days prior notice of the
- We are not required to notify you if we make changes to the
Future School website.
- You may stop using Future School Learning Systems at any time
after the initial registration period has expired, for any reason.
- We may stop making Future School Learning Systems, or any
part of Future School Learning Systems, available to you without
notice if payment is withheld for any reason or payment is refused by
your banking authority.
- We may also suspend or withhold services if:
- the breach is something which cannot be remedied or
- you fail to remedy the breach within ten (10) days of our
email notice to you of that breach.
- we believe, on reasonable grounds, there is a real risk of
serious loss or damage to us or another if we do not suspend,
terminate or limit your access to Future School Learning Systems
- the law requires us to do so
- we believe, on reasonable grounds, providing access to
Future School Learning Systems to you is illegal or may become
- Termination does not relinquish your financial responsibility
if the term of the registration extends the payment period beyond the
Communication with you
- As part of some Future School Learning Systems services
available via Future School, we may communicate with you using an
email address or a telephone number nominated by you. When we do
this, the following will apply:
- You are responsible for ensuring that your contact details
for the Future School Learning Systems service/s are current, your
email service is operational, and that you check your emails
regularly for messages.
- You must either:
- make the appropriate changes to the student, parent, tutor or institution
member's profile within the Future School Learning System,
identifying the modified information; or
- notify Future School as soon as possible of any
changes to your contact details for the Future School Learning
Systems service/s using the online method provided by Future School.
- If Future School receives an automated email non-delivery
notification indicating you have not received an email that Future
School has sent you, Future School will use reasonable endeavours
to attempt to contact you. Future School will use the other contact
details you submitted in your application, including non-electronic
means, but does not guarantee that Future School will be able to
- Despite Clause 12.1, for the purposes of Clauses 11 and 12.1,
we will give you notice by directing your email to the nominated
email account. If you do not have an email account, Future School
will provide one for you, for the purpose of maintaining contact with
Future School and its services.
Use of your information and material
- When you send us any feedback, suggestions, ideas or other
materials in relation to, or via Future School, you agree that we can
use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt and transmit them to others
free of charge and without restriction, subject to our obligations in
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Where applicable, all GST has been included in our charges for the supply of
the services for the duration of our contract and will be shown if either an
invoice or statement is requested by you and provided by Future School to you, as a registered member.
- This agreement is governed by the law in force in the state
of New South Wales, Australia, and the parties irrevocably submit to
the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales,
Australia and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute
concerning this agreement.
will be struck out. The remaining terms will remain in force.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights or benefits under
consent, which we will not unreasonably withhold.